“Knowing Jesus and Making Him Known”
Pastor Jeff Christianson
At Calvary, our mission is to “Know Jesus and Make Him Known.” To that end, we place emphasis on the study of God’s Word and the proclamation of the gospel message—that Jesus Christ died to save us from our sins and He offers us the free gift of eternal life. We are committed to helping people come to know Jesus as their personal Lord and Savior, and to walk alongside them as they grow and mature into healthy and productive followers of Christ.
Support God’s Work
God is doing a great work at Calvary Glenwood; would you commit to being a part of it? Your gift will be used to support the needs of the church and evangelism in our community through church meetings, radio ministry, children’s camps, and online bible school.
You can participate in the following ways:
1) Place your contribution in the offering box.
2) Use the “Automated Giving Form” for a monthly bank debit.
3) Use the pre-addressed, postage paid Giving Envelope.
4) Give online by Credit Card at GlenwoodSpringsChurch.com
5) Use the app! https://pushpay.com/pay/calvaryglenwood
Let us know you are here! Take a moment to tell us more about yourself by completing a Connect Card! It’s also a way to keep in touch with the pastor. Write him a note or stay in touch by providing your contact information.
Here are just a few things on my 2018 to-do list (Lord willing):
- I’m working with Trail Life USA to bring exciting new ministry at The Camp for boys and young men. Stay tuned for more about that!
- Radio Ministry! Last year we launched 106.7FM, quite a feat for a micro-sized church such as ours! The reports are than many, many folks in our community tuned in and were blessed. Pray with me that we will God will send us an intern to serve this important outreach ministry.
- Church in the Park! We are off to a great start this Summer. PRAY | INVITE | BRING | SERVE | GIVE.
- I’ve also got some e-courses in the hopper, including one about marriage and family. The free digital format of these e-courses allows me to get the truths of God’s Word in the hands of more people around the world.
- Always improving Sunday Morning Children’s Ministry. (CMIN). Let’s pray that we continue to honor God by loving the children in our community and training them in the Bible. We also launched new CMIN Curriculum & Training materials.
Yes, I plan to stay busy this Summer. I want to keep active and “be about the Lord’s business” until His return. (Wouldn’t it be great this Summer had that in store as well?). Until He comes, I want to do all I can to proclaim His message of salvation and build up fellow believers in Christ.