To Know Jesus and Make Him Known in the hearts of children.
The heart of our ministry—from holding an insecure baby to teaching a group of children—is all about family and bringing the love of Jesus to you and your children. Jesus stated in Luke 18:16–17, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. I tell you the truth; anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.”
The Bible says, “Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it.”
Our children’s discipleship curriculum is designed to help your children who have accepted Jesus into their hearts to take the next step in building a strong foundation in their faith and relationship with Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
Surveys show that the vast majority of Christians become believers before the age of 13. We desire to teach children the basics of Christianity in an entertaining and educational way.
Our Core Values
We invite you to experience everything our Children’s Ministry has to offer your family! We strive to provide a fun, engaging and safe Christ-centered learning environment. Our program is designed for children of all ages to facilitate their spiritual growth and cultivate their relationship with the Lord.
Safe: We provide a physically and emotionally safe environment for all children in our ministry through our rigorous screening process for every volunteer.
Biblically Based: Our weekly lessons are Biblically based and presented in a creative, meaningful way intended to help children apply it to their daily lives.
Relationship Centered: Our classroom environments are designed to help children build relationships with their peers and our leaders are dedicated to guiding and shepherding all children in our ministry.
Fun: We provide a fun environment for children of all ages to learn, grow and develop friendships.
Join us this Sunday morning. We hope your family will be blessed, encouraged and excited about the many programs and events we offer!
Things You Should Know!
If you’re visiting our church for the first time, here are a few things you should know:
- Check in begins in your child’s classroom 5 minutes prior to the start of service, so please plan on arriving early.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to fill out an information card to help us to get to know you and your child better.
- We prefer children younger than Middle School attend children’s church. This allows the adults to study the Bible in an undistracted sanctuary. Thank you for your cooperation!
Take a look at our curriculum here on this website —-> Calvary Curriculum
Interested in Joining Our Team?
Step #1 – Watch the following video:
Step #2 – If you are interested in joining our children’s ministry team, complete the application (download below) and reach out to Pastor Jeff for an interview.
- Attend the Information Meeting
- Fill out the Children’s Ministry Application
- Interview with the Pastor
- Compete fingerprinting, background, and screening process
- Observe classes and train under mentor teachers
- Be encouraged if through this process you decide that Children’s Ministry is not a good fit for you. There are other ministry opportunities we invite you to be a part of!
Attend four 1/2 hour training classes (online training):
- Vision and procedures of Children’s Ministry
- Sharing the Gospel
- Engaging the class in life application discussion time
- Building a strong foundation in faith